The girls! :)
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Whats new?
There really isn't a whole lot new. If you haven't heard from me in a wile then this will be new, I am 12 years old I will be 13 on August 3! I am very exited, my cousin is also born on August 3rd so we are really close! She is only 2 Hours older then me. We still have 6 people in our family Mom, Dad, Taylor, McKall, Kaden and me! I am the youngest in my family. We have a pretty big Killpack side of the family, still a little Eldredge family! Life is really good! I am a cheerleader of N.D.P.A and I am still going to N.D.P.A, I know I have been going forever! But all I can say is that I am a true N.D.P.A Lion! We are going to be taking a trip to Disney Land soon and I am very exited! We have Christmas on Saturday! I am very exited for that! :) I am hoping for a new phone soon. Well thats mostly what my life is write know! Thank you for reading and getting to know me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment