The girls! :)

The girls! :)

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas & New Years!

Christmas
Christmas was awesome! I got everything I could ever ask for! I got the phone I asked for and cloths and really cute boots! I am so lucky to have my family in my life! We eat Keesh for breakfast! YUM! That is a family tradition to eat that every Christmas morning! It is so good! Then we went to the traditional Killpack Breakfast with all the Killpacks! Later that night we went to the Eldrege Christmas party and my cousin Hannah came with us! It was so fun and I am glad I got to spend time with all my cousins aunts and uncles!
New years! 
This was the best new years for probably everyone in our family but mostly for Taylor & Mike! First of all we were watching Avatar the movie (Not the best show ever) and then we played the Knect! Best game ever! Mostly the Dancing one! Me and Mike ROCK at that game! Later that night Mike proposed to Taylor (My sister) And so know they are ENGAGED! I am so happy for them and cant wait for the wedding! I am so exited to have Mike be in our family! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment